- What is Bioblast's business focus?
- Bioblast is a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to developing clinically meaningful therapies for patients with rare and ultra-rare genetic diseases.
Given the interest in the scientific and medical community regarding alternative therapeutic uses of our lead drug candidate, trehalose 90mg/mL IV solution, Bioblast has decided to concentrate internal development efforts exclusively on trehalose.
- Where can I find additional information about Bioblast?
- Information can be accessed directly through the Company's web site (http://BioBlast-pharma.com). Annual 20-F reports, quarterly reports filed in a 6-K, and other filings with the SEC can be accessed directly through the Company web site or through the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov.
- Where is Bioblast Pharma headquartered?
- 37 Dereh Menachem Begin St.
15th Floor, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- What is Bioblast's stock symbol?
- Bioblast common stock trades under the symbol “ORPN”.
- Where does Bioblast's common stock trade?
- Shares of Bioblast trade on the NASDAQ Global Market.
- When did Bioblast complete its initial public offering (IPO) and what was the offering price?
- Bioblast announced the pricing of its initial public offering of ordinary shares in July 2014 at an initial public offering price of $11.00 per share.
- How many common share of Bioblast are outstanding?
- The total number of shares outstanding for Bioblast is 16,391,770 .
- When is the fiscal year-end for Bioblast?
- Bioblast’s fiscal year-end is December 31st.
- How do I invest in Bioblast?
- Interested investors may purchase shares of Bioblast through any registered broker.
- Does Bioblast offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- No. Bioblast does not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan at this time.
- Does Bioblast pay a dividend?
- Bioblast does not currently pay a dividend to its stockholders.
- Who is Bioblast's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- VStock Transfer, LLC,
77 Spruce Street, Suite 201 Cedarhurst,
New York 11516
Facsimile: (646) 536-3179
- Who is Bioblast's Independent auditor?
- Bioblast’s independent auditor is Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer (a Member of Ernst & Young Global).
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- For investor relations, please contact the following individuals:
LifeSci Advisors Contact
Matthew P. Duffy
Bioblast Investor Relations Contact